You will need to make an appointment and bring your doctor’s referral form with you.
Some ultrasound examinations require you to fast or drink water prior to arriving for your appointment. Our receptionist will explain any preparation required when you book your appointment.
Why Choose Narrogin Ultrasound?
- Narrogin Ultrasound has brought a premium Perth service to the Southern Wheatbelt and Great Southern Regions.
- Our Medical Sonographers are highly skilled female sonographers with more than 30 years combined experience. Samantha is one of WA’s leading Obstetric Sonographers and has over 10 years’ experience in Maternal Fetal Medicine (High Risk Obstetric Ultrasound).
- We offer flexible appointment times. If you can’t afford to take time off work we can offer you an appointment outside of your work hours.
- We are an empathetic, patient and understanding team. At Narrogin Ultrasound you are not a “number” or a “scan” – you are a patient who will be treated with respect and given the amount of time and attention you require for your examination.
- All Obstetric patients will receive keepsake images including 3D/4D on the day of their examination.
- We are happy to accommodate fit in examinations – we understand that you may be anxious about your scan and we aim to minimise waiting times for appointments
- Your doctor will receive the results of your ultrasound within 48 hours. Urgent results will be discussed with your doctor immediately after your scan.
Narrogin Ultrasound is a private billing practice which ensures an exceptional level of service. You will be able to claim a portion of your account from Medicare (with the exception of our “Gender Reveal” and “3D/4D Bonding Experience” services). Our receptionist can provide you with a cost for your ultrasound when you make your appointment.
We bulk bill pensioners, health care card holders and children under the age of 16.
There is ample parking at the rear of the premises and also on Federal Street.